REPORTS TO: Facilities Manager/Operations Manager
The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager and/or Operations Manager with coordination of duties associated with warehouse and shipping as it relates to inventory control, freight coordination, tool management, including resolving minor customer and vendor issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaison between Operations and transportation department / freight vendors.
- Receiving all Shipping Requests from operations and scheduling deliveries accordingly.
- Receiving all Warehousing Requests from operations and coordinating with warehouse vendor(s).
- Quality Control, Inspection and Reporting of unloads at warehouse, as requested, and noting all freight damage and/or content discrepancies.
- Assisting Operations with compiling Freight Damage Claim documentation.
- Assist with accurate tool and equipment inventory utilizing inventory control software.
- Coordinate repairs / replacement needs for tools and equipment.
- Assist with maintaining inventory control of safety materials and equipment (i.e. PPE, etc…).
- Maintain ISEC specific field documentation for deployment in field Gang Boxes.
- Assist Operations / Field with setting up prescription safety glasses.
- Maintain Emergency Contact Information for Field Personnel.
- Maintain and process DOT Logs.
- Assist with maintaining and filing vehicle maintenance documentation.
- Assist with scheduling vehicle maintenance of ISEC regional fleet of vehicles.
- Responsible to follow and participate in the ISEC Safety Program and adhere to the ISEC Safety Promise.
- Perform their jobs in the safest manner prescribed – Never put themselves in harm’s way.
- Conduct themselves in a way that enhances their personal safety and that of their coworkers, contributing to a positive work environment.
- Report workplace hazards and make suggestions for their control. Use Stop Work Authority and respect Stop Work Authority on job.
- Cooperate and contribute towards the overall success of the Safety Program.
- Report all injuries and incidents as soon as possible.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to minimum qualifications)
- High School Diploma or equivalent or at least 2 years in an administrative or coordinator role in the construction / warehousing / shipping industry.
- Experience assisting multiple teams.
- Experience responding to customer and/or vendor concerns.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in database type software applications.
- Forklift and material handling.
- Inventory control.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or at least two years of experience in the construction industry.
- Acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
- General computer and Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Safety conscious
Established in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
A $300 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Phoenix, and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,000 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, and Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Veterans and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our website: www.isecinc.com.