Develop high level relationships with current and future customers in a given territory to achieve success in selling all ISEC’s products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Business Development and Sales of all ISEC scopes of work including, but not limited to: doors, frames and hardware, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, and medical equipment projects targeting private, industrial, college/university, healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech and government markets.
- Client networking through customer meetings, industry events & participation in local construction affiliations.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to the highest level possible.
- Must be able to utilize market data, trends and forecasting to qualify project leads.
- Perform formal Sales presentations to clients.
- Monitor, track and identify marketplace trends to ensure ISEC is positioned ahead of its competition
- Improve organization’s market position and achieve financial growth
- Develop and network with prospects and existing customers
- Identify business opportunities
- Actively involved with industry events and associations
- Responsible for achieving regional sales, profit and revenue goals and objectives.
- Assess project risks, logistics, contract documents, vendor, subcontractor and competitors to build overall sales strategy.
- Develop and communicate strategies utilizing internal teams to minimize risk and maximize profit and closure opportunities.
- Facilitate bid proposal and document controls throughout sales life cycle and provide proper turnover to estimating and operations.
- Prepare and finalize bid proposals to clients.
- Negotiate ISEC’s project Terms and Conditions into final contract.
- Provide pre-construction architectural assistance and budget support to clients.
- Perform all necessary project follow-up, status tracking, closure and price recaps.
- May perform other duties as required or directed.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing or activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Business Administration or equivalent
Experience with construction sales or related fields.
Have established General Contractor contacts in similar field.
High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years of Construction sales experience or 3 years of ISEC experience.
General Construction or specific subcontracting construction knowledge.
Excellent track record of skills negotiating, relationship building and closing construction sales opportunities
Strong presentation and communication skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Bluebeam and PowerPoint.
Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as a team member
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Veterans and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our website: www.isecinc.com.