The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting the Project Manager with administrative duties associated with the project, material releases, vendor follow-up, coding invoices for A/P, routine correspondence, field dimensioning, change orders, submittals and labor and delivery schedules.
Architectural Millwork experience required.
Preferred Qualifications: (in addition to minimum qualifications)
* Bachelor degree in Construction Management
* Bachelor Degree in related field or High School Diploma with at least 5 years of relevant construction industry experience. Or, at least 2 years College in a related field plus 2 years relevant experience as a Project Coordinator, Estimator, Purchasing Agent; in a construction related field.
* Innovative/Critical thinker with strong numeric ability and reasoning
* Attentive to detail and organized
* Detailed oriented
* Ability to read blueprints
* Proficient in MS Office Suite Applications
* Able to work in fast-paced, environment dealing with multiple team members
*Architectural Millwork Experience
Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. You must include the job number and title (601-71-17 PE) of the position that you are applying for in the subject line and cover letter.
Established in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medial equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
A $250 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Englewood, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Phoenix and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,000 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Veterans and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our website: www.isecinc.com.