Looking for the opportunity to prove yourself? Long to leave your mark on something of substance? Hungry to expand your skills and develop into a leader? ISEC Project Engineers enjoy helping to make the interiors of award-winning buildings come to life as part of the team, managing the installation of fine woodwork, ornamental metal, and decorative glass, and so much more! They collaborate with other ISEC teams, clients, vendors, and field personnel to innovate creative solutions for installing multi-million dollar high end hotels and high-rises, airports, stadiums, casinos, and hospitals.
Recent college grads encouraged to apply!
Our successful PEs are excellent at tracking details, monitoring statuses, and working under deadlines. If that describes you, apply now.
ISEC is seeking the right person to join us today. This PE will:
- Interpret contract documents and prepare RFI’s as required.
- Assist in the preparation of submittals and the QC of shop drawings.
- Prepare detailed “Release for Fabrication" packages to vendors.
- Coordinate the freight, shipping, deliveries, and unload logistics.
- Outsource, purchase and estimate as required.
- Have the ability to spend time on jobsites assisting in field dimensioning and onsite coordination
- Thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, team environment.
- Have the ability and willingness to take on the multiple duties required of a small, rapidly growing office, with the support of a large company.
*Please note these PEs support a Commercial Construction Project Manager. This is not a structural, civil, or electrical engineer position.
*The PE will assist in managing jobs located in SW WA, OR and Portland areas
Preferred Qualifications: (in addition to minimum qualifications)
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Business Management or related field, or
- At least 2 years College plus 2 years relevant experience as a Project Coordinator, Estimator, Purchasing Agent; in construction or related field, or
- High School Diploma with at least 5 years of relevant construction industry experience.
- Innovative/Critical thinker with strong numeric ability and reasoning
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Ability to read blueprints
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Able to work in fast-paced, environment dealing with multiple team members
- Write a cover letter detailing exactly why you are interested in this position and what about your experience will contribute to your success at ISEC.
- Be sure your resume and cover letter specifically address the required experience and abilities as detailed above.
- Tell us about your values and how they influence your work performance
Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. You must include the job number and title (501-09-16 PE) of the position that you are applying for in the subject line and cover letter.
Established in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
A $300 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Englewood, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco,
Phoenix and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,100 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Veterans and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our web site: www.isecinc.com.