Tired of being a desk-jockey? Long to leave your mark on something of substance? ISEC Project Engineers enjoy watching the interiors of award-winning buildings come to life as part of the team, installing fine woodwork, ornamental metal, and decorative glass. They collaborate with the field to innovate creative solutions for installing multi-million dollar high end hotels and high-rises, airports, ballparks, stadiums, casinos, and hospitals.
Recent college grads encouraged to apply!
Our successful PEs are excellent at tracking details, monitoring statuses, and working under deadlines. If that describes you, apply now. Leave your desk job and start your career.
ISEC is seeking the right person to join us, right now. This PE will:
* Interpret contract documents and prepare RFI’s as required
* Assist in the preparation of submittals and shop drawing QCing.
* Prepare detailed “Release for Fabrication" packages to vendors.
* Coordinate the freight, shipping, deliveries, and unload logistics.
* Outsource, purchase and estimate as required.
* Have the ability to spend time on jobsites assisting in field dimensioning and onsite coordination
* Thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, team environment.
* Have the ability and willingness to take on the multiple duties required of a small, rapidly growing office.
*Please note this PE supports a Commercial Construction Project Manager. This is not a structural, civil, or electrical engineer position.
*The PE will assist in managing jobs in Eastern WA, ID, & Montana.
Preferred Qualifications: (in addition to minimum qualifications)
* Bachelor degree in Construction Management
Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. You must include the job number and title (501-49-17 PE) of the position that you are applying for in the subject line and cover letter.
Established in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medial equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
A $300 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Englewood, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Phoenix and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,000 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Veterans and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our website: www.isecinc.com.