Obtains, calculates and compiles data for use in conceptual/bid proposal estimates, preparing routine estimates under general supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that all quantity surveys and pricing are accurate and complete
- Provide support for the development of bidding strategies by debriefing the salesperson of job elements
- Compile list of type of materials or equipment requirements, utilizing knowledge of services to be performed, or type of structure to be built using blueprints and specifications
- Itemize tools, fixtures, or equipment to be manufactured by company or purchased from outside sources.
- Compute cost estimates for materials, purchased equipment, subcontracted work, production activities and requirements, and labor.
- May perform other tasks as required or directed
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to minimum qualifications)
- Bachelor degree In Construction Management or equivalent
- At least three years recent (past year) estimating experience in the construction industry. Preferably with a GC or Specialty Interior contractor.
- Additional 3+ years of Estimating experience could be used to compensate for candidate education that is less than a Bachelor Degree provided estimating experience is in the construction Industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years+ estimating in the construction industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Diverse candidates are encouraged.
For more information on ISEC, please visit our web site at www.isecinc.com.
ISEC is a tobacco free and drug free company an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. All employees must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check process.
Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. You must include the job number and title of the position that you are apply for in the subject line. The Apply Now link below will attach the job number to your resume.
Please visit our website to review our FMLA Notice.