Are you a competitive person? Do you like to win at everything?
An Estimator keeps the work flowing by winning projects. In this position, you'll estimate interior finishes, casework/millwork, doors/frames/and hardware, specialties, decorative metals, lab casework and equipment. Collaborate with our many vendors and dig into the details to get low on bid day.
Can you win the work that keeps ISEC going? Let’s find out!
Preferred Qualifications: (in addition to minimum qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent
- At least three years of estimating experience in the construction industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least two years estimating in the construction industry
- Innovative/Critical thinker with strong organizational and time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Applications
Unsolicited resumes will not be considered. You must include the job number and title (250-1-17 Estimator) of the position that you are applying for in the subject line and cover letter.
Established in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
A $250 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Englewood, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco,
Phoenix and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,000 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Veterans and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.