The Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager & multiple Project Managers with administrative duties associated with the project.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep and maintain a Things-To-Do-List with the Project Team for work that is outstanding and develop a time schedule and priority list for work to be accomplished.
- Maintain Document Control System (Prolog). Log in all inbound and outbound correspondence into system keeping accurate records of all communications with ISEC’s customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Provide and maintain meeting minutes for all Staff, project specific meetings.
- Assist Project Engineer in assembling installation narrative for ISEC’s Foreman and field personnel.
- Assist Project Engineer in preparing transmittals, submittals, and release checklists for releases to vendors for manufacturing.
- Copy and assemble sets of final installation drawings as required and transmit to the general contractor and to the field file for ISEC installation.
- Prepare operation and maintenance manuals, guarantees and submit in accordance with specification requirements on each project.
- Other reports and duties as assigned by Regional Manager/OMs
- Log in all new Prime Contracts into document control system (ProLog).
- Assist project teams in project set-up and filing, as required.
P.2 Position Description
- Assist PMs to submit monthly payment applications with project required paperwork. Keep accurate billing log and projections.
- Prepare and submit all close-out documentation in accordance with specifications requirements on each project.
- Help with submitting As-Built drawings.
- Issue Guarantees/Warranties to Contractor and receive them from our Subcontractors.
- Maintain Dead File Log, retrieve files for PMs when necessary, and clear out purge items semiannually
- Update document control by project using ProLog software
- Help code PM invoices
- Post/update contract documents (RFIs, ASIs, Cos, etc.)
- Prep Cost to Completes, including gathering and maintenance of field time cards
- Track truck deliveries for PMs.
- Packing slip verifications against shop drawings
- Track freight claims
- Update ISEC punchlist progress using Prolog Database
- Obtain samples for submittals.
- Follow up to obtain returned Blue Copies Signed POS/Audit Contract Files
- Obtain credit invoices from vendors
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- College degree with coursework in some technical area.
- 2yrs Construction Industry experience in an administrative role – i.e. Project Coordinator, Project Assistant or Contracts Administrator
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self Starter
- Ability to work with multiple teams and stay organized
- High School diploma or equivalent or at least 2 years in an administrative role in the construction industry.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft office; specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Established in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
A $300 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Phoenix and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,200 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Women, Minorities, Veterans, & Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our website: www.isecinc.com