REPORTS TO: Business Development Manager
Position Summary: Develop high level relationships with current and future customers in a given territory to achieve success in selling all ISEC’s products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving regional sales, profit/revenue goals and objectives.
- Serve as the direct point of contact with General Contractors & Construction Managers.
- Responsible for Business Development and Sales of all ISEC scopes of work including, but not limited to: architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames and hardware, laboratory furniture and lab/medical equipment projects targeting private, commercial, college/university, hospitality, event center, healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech and government markets.
- Client networking through customer meetings, industry events & participation local construction affiliations.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to the highest level possible.
- Must be able to utilize market data, trends and forecasting to qualify project leads.
- Perform formal Sales presentations to clients.
- Assess project risks, logistics, contract documents, vendor, subcontractor and competitors to build overall sales strategy.
- Develop and communicate strategies utilizing internal teams to minimize risk and maximize profit and closure opportunities.
- Facilitate bid proposal and document controls throughout sales life cycle and provide proper turnover to estimating and operations.
- Prepare and finalize bid proposals to clients.
- Negotiate ISEC’s project Terms and Conditions into final contract.
- Provide pre-construction architectural assistance and budget support to clients.
- Perform all necessary project follow-up, status tracking, closure and price recaps.
- May perform other duties as required or directed.
(Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing or activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.)
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience with construction sales or related fields.
- Have established General Contractor contacts in similar field.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years of Construction sales experience or 3 years of ISEC experience.
- General Construction or specific subcontracting construction knowledge.
- Excellent track record of skills negotiating, relationship building and closing construction sales opportunities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, Bluebeam and PowerPoint.
- Thorough and efficient reading and comprehension of large sets of construction documents.
- Strong sales math; ability to quickly manipulate pricing to extrapolate cost, margin and breakouts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, helping direct multiple team members and prioritize changing demands.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as a team member.
***Unsolicited resumes will not be considered***
Established in 1967, ISEC, Inc. is a leading national prime trades contractor for specialty building interiors and equipment. Our core values: commitment to customer, integrity, respect, safety, and teamwork are the cornerstone of our business. We provide innovative solutions to projects involving general trades, architectural woodwork, ornamental metals, doors, frames & hardware, specialties, laboratory furniture, and medical equipment. This diverse capability allows us to participate in a variety of complex commercial trade packages.
A $250 million a year business, we are an employee-owned company. Headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO, we have regional offices near Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Phoenix and DC; as well as in San Diego, LA, Houston, San Antonio and Tampa. With close to 1,000 construction professionals and craftsmen, we are a great place to grow your career.
ISEC is a tobacco/smoke/drug free company, an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and supports workplace diversity. Veterans and Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information on ISEC, or to review our FMLA notice, please visit our web site: www.isecinc.com.